Friday, March 20, 2015

A Little Bit About Myself

   It's funny how writers always get (what they think are) amazing idea for blog posts, and then when they sit down to actually write, it's like they're babies again; completely ignorant of any interesting English words. This is me right now. I wanted to wow everyone with an amazing first post, but my mind is empty of anything vaguely interesting  or intelligent. So, I think introducing myself will have to suffice for this first post.

  Hi, I'm Anna. I'm 16. I love writing. But for some reason I spend more time Pinning pictures of Tom Hiddleston than I actually spend writing. I've loved reading ever since I learned the alphabet. Fantasy is my favorite genre. Harry Potter was the first series I read by myself, and it is what inspired me to write. I'm homeschooled, and, yes, I wear pajamas all day. I have a brother and five sisters (plus one sister-in-law to be). I love music, probably because I don't have a musically-talented bone in my body. As I type this, I'm listening to a Spotify playlist entitled Upbeat/Happy Indie. Those three words actually describe me pretty well. I'm a ballet dancer. I have a passion for classy clothing, but I spend most of my time in sweatpants. I spend too much of my time worrying about fictional people. I have the best friends in the world. I want to be in Ireland right now. I like snowy days that allow me to sit by the fireplace and read. I like rainy days that allow me to curl up by the window and  read. I like sunny days that allow me to climb up into my tree and read. I already have my wedding planned. I love hugs and laughing until my stomach hurts. Jesus is the most important part of my life. He is my best friend. I love Him a lot.
  
 I started this blog because I want to share Jesus's never-ending love with everyone I can. I want to spread joy and light and hope and positivity. I want to share my stories and experiences.
  I hope you'll stick along through my many random, sporadic, joy-filled posts.

XXX~Anna


4 comments:

  1. I thought I had left a comment before, but I guess I had left a mental comment...lol. WHOOHOO GO ANNA!!!! Digging the youth minister look ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you know how I love the youth minister look!

      Delete
  2. Nice to meet you, Anna! I'm a cousin of Anne Marie's, a writer, a Steubenville graduate, and a fellow Harry Potter fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faith! It's so nice to meet you, thanks for stopping by. That's so awesome that you went to Franciscan; I'm hoping to go there myself! It's basically the best school ever :)

      Delete